Effective date: 07-28-2018
In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Restart Your Style and Robert van Tongeren, who is the owner and operator of this https://restartyourstyle.com website (“this website”).
This page covers our policies for collecting, using, and disclosing of personal data when you visit and use this website.
This Website / Our Website
This website/our website is the website https://restartyourstyle.com/ operated by Robert van Tongeren.
Personal Data means any information about an identified or identifiable living person; an identifiable living person is anyone who can be identified from our data, either directly or indirectly, through an identifier, such as a name, an ID number, a location.
Usage Data means any information that our website collects automatically when you use it (such as the length of time you visit our website or any specific page.)
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on your device (such as your computer, laptop, tablet or mobile device.)
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject means any living individual who is using our website and is the subject of Personal Data we may collect.
Information Collection And Use
We collect and process several different types of data for various purposes to provide the optimal user experience to you.
Types of Data Collected
When you use this website, we may ask for certain personal data that we can use to context you and can be used to identify you. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Location data
- Usage Data
When you submit your Personal Data on this website, we may use it to contact you. You may receive newsletters from us, which may also contain marketing or promotional materials. At any time of your choosing, you may opt out of receiving these newsletters by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in any email we send you or by contacting us directly.
This website will also automatically collect usage data to inform us how this website is accessed and used. This usage data may include, but is not limited to:
- Your IP address
- The time and date of your visit
- The device you use to access the site
- The browser you use to access the site
- The pages you visit on this website
- The length of time you spend on this website or any separate page on this website
- The source that led you to this website
- Other diagnostic data
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING DATA
Cookies are small text files that contain a small amount a data that may include unique identifiers. Cookies are placed in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website. They allow our website to recognize a specific device or browsers.
Other tracking technologies this website may use are beacons, tags and scripts, which may collect personal data and track activity. We use these technologies to analyze our audience and their behaviour on our website to provide a better user experience.
Examples of cookies we may use are:
- Session cookies, which expire at the end of each browser session on our website. They allow our website to remember who you are as you browse from page to page. They also allow us to link and track your actions during each browsing session.
- Persistent cookies, which are stored on your device between browser sessions until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them automatically after a certain period of time. They allow our website to remember your preferences and actions across multiple visits.
Cookies may be set by our website or by a third party service separate from the website you are visiting.
Use of Data
Restart Your Style uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website and related services
- To notify you about changes to our website and related services
- To allow your participation in interactive functionalities of our website
- To provide customer support and issue refunds
- To gather and analyze data so we may improve the user experience on our website and related services
- To monitor how our website is used by our visitors
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with website news, blog updates, special offers, and information about other goods and services we may wish to recommend based on your interests, your unique situation and your previous purchases.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA), the legal basis for collecting and using your personal data depends on which data we collect and in which context we collect the data.
Restart Your Style may collect and use your Personal Data because:
- You have given us permission to do so
- We need to process your payment
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Restart Your Style will retain Personal Data that we process for any purpose or purposes only for as long as is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Restart Your Style will retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. We generally retain usage data for a shorter period of time, except when usage data is used for security purposes or to improve the user experience of our website, or when we are legally obligated to retain this data for a longer period.
Transfer Of Data
Data you submit to this website may be shared with third party services we use to operate this website. Restart Your Style will take all steps necessary to ensure your data is treated securely.
The service of these third parties is governed by their own privacy policies.
These third party services include:
Your information, including your Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
We may disclose your personal data when required to do so by a legal obligation to which we are subject. We may also disclose personal data to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another living person.
When necessary, we may also disclose Personal Data in court proceedings or in administrative or out-of-court proceedings when such disclosure is necessary for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
Security Of Data
At Restart Your Style, we do our best to use commercially acceptable means in order to protect your Personal Data, but we can not guarantee foolproof security, as no transmission over the internet is 100% secure.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you’re a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Restart Your Style will take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you want to know what personal Data we have collected about you, or if you want it to be removed from our systems, you can contact us through this website.
Your principal rights under GDPR are:
- The right to access. You have the right to confirm whether we have collected your Personal Data and, if we do, you have the right to access your Personal Data.
- The right to rectification. You have the right to rectify any inaccurate Personal Data about you, and to have any incomplete data completed.
- The right to erasure. You have the right to have your Personal Data erased from our systems, except when processing this Personal Data is necessary for exercising our right to freedom of expression and information, for complying with a legal obligation, or for establishing, exercising or defending legal claims.
- The right to restrict processing. You have the right to request we restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. If you object to our processing of your Personal Data, please contact us and we will cease to to process the Personal Data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of the Personal Data we’ve collected about you. If you wish to receive such a copy, please contact us.
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection.
- The right to withdraw consent. If you have given consent for us to collect your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, bt withdrawing consent will not make the collection of Personal Data prior to withdrawal unlawful.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights in relation to your Personal Data, you may contact us by the contact form on this website.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to operate our website, perform website-related services, analyze how our website is used, and give our users a good user experience.
The third party companies may only gain access to your Personal Data in order to perform these tasks and may not use or disclose your Personal Data for any other purpose.
In order to provide the optimal user experience, monitoring and analyzing the use of our website is important. For this reason, we use Google Analytics to monitor and analyze activity on our website.
Google Analytics is a service offered by Google. The service tracks actions taken by website visitors and provides us with a report of this activity. Google may share this data with other Google services and Google may use the data to offer you personalized ads on their own advertising network.
If you wish to opt out of having your activity tracked by Google Analytics, you may do so by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. This will prevent the Google Analytics code from tracking your activity.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Our website offers paid products and we may use third-party service to process payments for these products.
The payment processors we work with are:
Links To Other Sites
Our website doesn’t address children (anyone under the age of 18).
However, children may access our website, in which case some of their personal data may be collected and or shared.
If you’re a parent or guardian, and you learn that your child or children have provides us with personal data, please contact us. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Data from children without verified consent from their parent, we will take action to delete this data.