If you’re new to RYS, there is some reading you should do to catch up. Below you’ll find the most important and most useful articles I’ve written thus far.
Apply the information you find in these articles, and you will quickly see your style improving.
Don’t just read. Take action.
Here they are:
- 13 Influential Style Bloggers Share Their Most Important Tip for Fashion Novices
- 20 Must-Follow Rules for Guys Who Want to Start Dressing Better (AKA the Restart Your Style Beginner’s Principles)
- The Critical Style Mistake that Ruins Your Look From the Get-Go
- How to Increase Your Outfit Options While Keeping Your Wardrobe Trim
- How to Stop Your Friends From Mocking Your New Look
- The 9 Wardrobe Essentials You Need to Rebuild your Wardrobe
- 20 Easy Looks to Create with a Set of 8 Clothes
- Easy Color Matching Tricks That You Can Master Today
Want to Take a Shortcut to Dressing Sharper?
Want to avoid unnecessary (and costly) style mistakes and take a shortcut to building a wardrobe full of clothes that make you look sharp?
Then enter your e-mail below and click “Send My Free Chapters” to receive 3 free samples from my E-book The Beginner’s Guide to Dressing Better.
“This book proved to be such a value. 200 pages of usable material, but you don’t need to digest it all at once. I’m now confident that I know enough to move forward and experiment without being afraid of wasting my all-too-limited money.”
~ Chris Matsuoka