If you’re new to RYS, there is some reading you should do to catch up. Below you’ll find the most important and most useful articles I’ve written thus far.
Apply the information you find in these articles, and you will quickly see your style improving.
Don’t just read. Take action.
Here they are:
- 13 Influential Style Bloggers Share Their Most Important Tip for Fashion Novices
- 20 Must-Follow Rules for Guys Who Want to Start Dressing Better (AKA the Restart Your Style Beginner’s Principles)
- The Critical Style Mistake that Ruins Your Look From the Get-Go
- How to Increase Your Outfit Options While Keeping Your Wardrobe Trim
- How to Stop Your Friends From Mocking Your New Look
- The 9 Wardrobe Essentials You Need to Rebuild your Wardrobe
- 20 Easy Looks to Create with a Set of 8 Clothes
Dressing Well Is Easier Than You Think (If You Know What to Focus On)
I was a terrible dresser not that long ago, and I know how confusing it can be when you’re still a beginner. But dressing well truly is easier than you think, once the right things start clicking in your head.
The Beginner’s Guide to Dressing Better simplifies confusing concepts, and helps you focus on the things that actually matter. With this guide, you’ll avoid wasting time and money on bad advice and regretful purchases.
You’ll dress sharper in no time (even if you currently have zero fashion sense).
Sound good? Then click “Tell Me More” below for more information.
~ Chris de Klerk